Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas!

The cycling gods were good to me this year...for Christmas I got Pearl Izumi Abfib thermal tights, as well as a Pearl Izumi skullcap. I also received Cannondale windproof gloves, but 1- they don't fit very well and 2- I already have Fuji gloves bought at Beverly Cycles. I'm going to return those as well as use a giftcard to buy a light set so it's a bit safer when I ride. One of my stocking stuffers was some GU Mint Chocolate power gels, so I'll also be giving those a try on my next ride!

Here's some pictures of my bike and winter gear I'll be using:

2002 Trek 1000










Team Discovery Cap







Louis Garneau helmet cover







Louis Garneau shoe covers







Fuji thermal gloves







Sigma wireless computer with cadence















Conti Gatorskin tires







More pics etc later on...

No comments:

Post a Comment