Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Ride inside till your legs fall off...

So the past few weeks I've been doing a lot of riding inside at Beverly Cycles. He hosts rides almost every night, and I can at least get two or three in a week...either an hour or two at a time. I'm really noticing the difference, and I'm setting it up to be a great year. I'm actually thinking about a race that's coming up. I don't think I'd even finish, but it'd still be a great time.

I got the new fork installed on the bike, finally, as well as the headset. Haven't been on the bike on the road, but it at least looks great. Here are some quick pics:



And my cockpit while on the trainer:

I actually dragged my bf into riding tonight, which was fun. He bought bibs yesterday and borrowed shoes and a bike from BevCy, so hopefully I'll get him on a real bike of his own to ride with me.

Stay tuned for more pics...now that everything is installed on the bike, she needs a photoshoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment